welcome

yo. ellaine!mae is here. yup, it's her blog. she likes GREEN, screwdrivers and her friends. (L)



meh.

unfeeling.

I feel hurt, anger and remorse.

I didn't want to talk about it again. I didn't want to be kept reminded of what he did. And how much it affected me. I'm hurting again. I've kept it too long to myself and just burst. I'm sorry for letting you see it when I should have been comforting you. And, I'm not blaming you for my breakdown. Maybe it was for the best. It's been long since I broke down in front of someone again. I'm glad it's you. You're one of the few people that didn't hate me. Just like what you told me. Thankyou.

Nobody. We're the same in that way, yeah? Like I said before, I can't express how much I'm thankful that you're right beside me, supporting and pulling me up. Thankyou.

It's lost.