welcome

yo. ellaine!mae is here. yup, it's her blog. she likes GREEN, screwdrivers and her friends. (L)



meh.

smile.

Keep moving forward.

Glen's right. Since I have the shitload off my shoulder, I should forget about it and stop pondering. Which is what I've been doing, actually. But it still feels nice to be told that. What's done is done so I shouldn't look back anymore. I've been feeling better, actually. If I start thinking about it now, I'll just be wallowing in self-pity. We can't have that, can we? (:

Oh, shittystuff. I've been staying back, every single day, and reaching home after my mom. That's like, "YOU'RE LATE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!", kinda thing. Phew. Good thing my mom's not like that. Hahah. But, really though. Monday, we had the briefing for Wednesday's dialogue session. Today, did the cheer boards for the band competition this Saturday. Tomorrow, we have Social Studies PLUS History remedial. How fun! NOT. Thursday, Physics test after school. And, of course, cca on Friday. Band competition's on Saturday and I have Sunday class to deal with. Damn it. So unfair. "LIFE'S NOT FAIR, DOOOOOOOOODE!" >:D

I realized. If I can't handle my A math, I can't take a psychology course. Now, that just sucks. I don't have a back-up choice, y'know. If I did, it would be something along the lines of writing. Oh manzxc. Shitty TTM. I want my psch. course.. ):

We're strangers now, yeah?